We know that if your children enjoy their holiday, then it’s certainly easier for you to relax and enjoy yours.
We have tried to equip Glen Valley Cottage with as many features as possible to make this a child friendly cottage.
Here are some of our child friendly features:-
- Glen the Little Lifeguard Bear, lives at Glen Valley Cottage, and his job is to take care of, and be a friend to all the children who stay in the cottage.
- The large communal lawned garden, (see picture above) suitable for cycling and ball games. In school holidays there are usually more families staying in the other cottages and the communal areas is a great place for children to congregate and play together.
- A good selection of children’s DVD’s.
- Selection of games, including ‘Junior Monopoly’ and ‘Connect 4.’
- A small selection of beach toys including buckets and spades.
- A small selection of outdoor toys, bats, balls, frisbee etc.
- Adjacent copse with a maze of paths leading to a fenced pond.
- Night light in twin room.
- Travel cot to go in twin room if required.
- Infants high chair.
- Children’s cutlery.
- Plastic plates and cups.
- For older children interested in nature there are several wildlife reference books, birds, seashore wildlife etc.
- Babysitting facilities, subject to availability, bookable locally.
- Learn to surf, sail, water-ski, wind-surf or loads of other water sports, all nearby.
- Cycling on the Camel Trail nearby.
- Theme Parks, Play Areas, Steam Railways and loads of other attractions in the region.
Please contact us if you require any further information about children staying in the cottage or if you have any suggestions concerning additional ways we can improve our child friendliness.