Padstow, Polzeath and Rock holiday cottage, Cornwall
If you’re looking for Padstow, Polzeath or Rock holiday cottage accommodation then Glen Valley Cottage in Cornwall is a great option.
Our country cottage, at Treglyn Farm, St Minver, is just a few miles from Polzeath surf beach, Rock beach and water sports and Padstow restaurants, harbour and shops.
Close to fabulous beaches, the area is a great location for a family holiday in Cornwall and ideally positioned to visit many of the popular tourist attractions in Cornwall, including The Eden Project, Newquay Zoo, Tintagel Castle, various Cornish gardens and more.
Glen Valley Cottage, 7 Treglyn Farm Cottages, St Minver, Wadebridge, Cornwall. PL27 6RG
Address: Glen Valley Cottage, 7 Treglyn Farm Cottages, St Minver, Wadebridge, Cornwall. PL27 6RG
Nearest rail station: Bodmin station
Nearest airport: Newquay airport
Ordnance Survey map number: Sheet 200
Nearby towns and villages: St Minver, Rock, Polzeath, Padstow, Port Isaac, Bodmin, Wadebridge Tintagel.
Directions by car from Exeter to Padstow, Polzeath and Rock holiday cottage accomodation – Treglyn Farm, St Minver:
- Follow the A30 Past Okehampton, then just past Launceston, filter left, heading onto A395 toward Camelford.
- Continue to the end of this road, about 10 miles, to a T junction.
- Turn leftonto A39 toward Camelford & Wadebridge.
- Through Camelford where the road narrows then on to Wadebridge.
- As you approach Wadebridge go straight across a large roundabout, signed Wadebridge Town Centre.
- Drive 400 yards to mini roundabout, turn right onto B3314, Signposted Rock, Polzeath & Port Isaac. Passing the school and the sports centre on your left, then Wadebridge FC on your right .
- Continue about 4 miles, look for a right turn into the entrance to Treglyn Farm.
- The turning is directly opposite the left turn towards Trebetherick, Rock & Pityme. There is a large sign to Treglyn Farm Cottages.
- Proceed down the lane bearing right at the fork, past a detached house on your right, then down to the right and into the car parking area at the bottom. Park here. The cottages are adjacent, the front being around the corner.