Glen Valley self catering cottage in Cornwall is already comfy, cosy and in a fabulous countryside location. As new owners we want to make it even better. So, we’re updating. Here’s some of what we’ve done so far:
- Kitchen update – gone are the dark wood cupboard doors, replaced by a nice and light contemporary ‘Mussel’ colour
- Downstairs repaint – walls all repainted and stairs, window sills and skirting boards now in off-white to make the most of the light
- New washer dryer – this brand new Indesit should help get the sand out of your swimsuits
- New microwave – an upgrade with a simpler digital control
- New electric wall heaters – state of the art, just one button to switch on for a cosy stay
- New shower – adding a bit more power to the previous power shower
- New wall-art, which we hope will make you feel like you’re properly chilling-out in Cornwall
- Wi-fi – benefitting from Cornwall’s super fast broadband
- Electric meter gone – no more pound coins to find, electric is now included in the price
We want to make everyone’s stay at our self catering cottage in Cornwall amazing. Please contact us with ideas and suggestions.
We owe our friend Alan Batchford from Innovation2Renovation a big thank you for all his hard work on the improvements.
We’ll update the website images as soon as we can get down to the cottage later this month.