When is Padstow Christmas Festival 2017? This year it’s from 7th to 10th December.
The growing Christmas Festival is renowned as a special experience attracting more visitors to Padstow each year for the winter weekend. There’s lots to do over the 4 days:
- See demonstrations from over 30 chefs including celebrity locals Rick Stein, Nathan Outlaw and Paul Ainsworth.
- Stock up with presents at the Christmas Market with amazing crafts, art, food and drink, direct from the makers.
- Listen to local Cornwall bands.
- 9th December – Dress up as Santa for the fun run or cycle, a fundraiser for Cornwall Hospice Care.
- See the town and Padstow harbour lit up in Christmas lights.
- Eat out in Padstow pubs and restaurants.
- Shop in the Padstow shops, many of which have special offers during the festival.
Find out more about the festival on their website.
If you’re looking for accommodation for Padstow Christmas Festival then, at the time of writing, Glen Valley Cottage is currently available to rent, please check the booking calendar.